For the 2011 ski season, The Radisson Flagstaff has 2 new packages created with the skier in mind.
1. Arizona Snowbowl Ski Package: a fan favorite, the ski package is back, including:
- a warm and inviting guestroom,
- Two adult Lift Ticket to Arizona Snowbowl, and
- Breakfast for Two (voucher for up to $25 valid for use in our Woodlands Cafe).
The price is right at only $214 for the ski package and the hotel's location in Flagstaff just off of old route 66 is perfect with easy access to Snowbowl and all of the amenities to keep you warm and dry after a day of skiing (including jacuzzi and dry sauna!)
2. Skier's Special: this is an all new package made for the skier with season passes or those who already have their lift tickets. After a long day on the slopes, the last think skiers want to do is get in a car and drive hours to get home. The Radisson has what you wand and need:
- Pitcher (soda - upgrade to beer for an additional charge)
- A great night's rest in a warm, comfortable guestroom.
This skiers Special is priced right at only $99 -- must present flier to redeem.
So, come, relax by the fire in the lobby of the Radisson Woodlands Hotel, take a dip in the piping hot whirlpool or relax in the hotel's dry sauna. After a hard day on the slopes, The Radisson Flagstaff is here to pamper you!